suegaluska

suegaluska

The Boyfriend Experience (The Boyfriend Experience #1) - Carly Phillips, Erika Wilde

Eric Miller doesn't do relationships....EVER. When he lost his twin sister at 16 yrs old, Eric's life changed forever and he never wants to go through that sadness again. Evie Bennett is sick and tired of the idiots she keeps dating and wonders why they always end up cheating on her. After just breaking up with the last idiot, Evie needs a pretend boyfriend for her family reunion the next weekend. When when of Evie's clients suggests she use a new app called The Boyfriend Experience she is skeptical but decides to try it. When Eric gets a notification from The Boyfriend Experience app, he is not happy with his best friend and business partner because he knows Leo and his brother Dylan are behind it! Eric is intrigued by the beauty he sees but says he will let her down easily. Too bad when Dylan was going to "take care of it" for Eric, he really sends Evie a request to meet! LOL Of course after meeting Evie in person, Eric is instantly hooked and decides he will be her pretend boyfriend for the weekend. He can keep things objective! After spending more and more time together, feelings are quickly getting involved between Evie and Eric. For once in their lives they are both being open and honest about everything because neither of them think anything more will come of their relationship after the weekend. It's funny how fast that changes! It was fun watching these two who started off pretending quickly turn into something real. I just adored Eric. He really did turn out to be perfect boyfriend material. Overall another great book from these two authors. I laughed, I cried and I swooned!