suegaluska

suegaluska

Fighting Dirty (Blind Jacks MC) - J.C. Valentine, M. Carroll

The story of Ryder and Tiffany continues in this second book.  You should read Marked For Death before you read this one.

As Ryder and Tiffany are getting settled in a life together, she can't help wondering if she is really cut out for the biker lifestyle.  Tiff loves Ryder like no other man before, but certain things that she sees in the biker's way of living she is not too keen on...danger....violence....whores....etc.

When something happens to Darkness, president of the Blind Jacks, all hell breaks loose.  While trying to contain that situation, it becomes apparent that Tiffany's ex has found her again.  Not wanting to bring more problems to the bikers, Tiff makes a rash decision that almost pushes Ryder over the edge.  Tiffany finally realizes that her and Ryder really do belong together and together is how they confront her crazy ex-husband.

All the suspense leading up to the confrontation was really enjoyable and made me want to keep reading.  I really enjoyed the characters of Ryder and Tiffany.  They were both fun and believable.  I also loved the situation between Darkness, Sammy and Rose.  They added some extra fun into the intense drama with Ryder and Tiffany.