Reed: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) - Sawyer Bennett

Reed Olson plays for the Cold Fury Hockey team.  He is a typical single playboy type of player.  He has one type....blonde, tall and busty.  Now that the season is over, after having just won their 2nd Stanley Cup, Reed is taking advantage of some fun time.

Josie Ives is an emergency room doctor and recently moved into her new place.  Josie is looking for some nice, quiet down time when she isn't working.  What she ends up getting instead is woken up by her new neighbor whose headboard keeps knocking against her bedroom wall.

Having had enough, Josie knocks on Reed's door at 1:00 am to confront him.  Instantly there is an attraction between the two of them which is surprising since Josie is short, petite and a brunette!  Reed wants to get to know Josie and goes out of his way to do so.  The more time they spend together as just "friends", the more both of them want more.

It was such fun watching these two fall for each other and boy did they fall hard.  I really loved Josie.  She was strong, confident and such a great person.  Reed was a typical cocky jock but for some reason he really wanted to be a better person around Josie.  I'm glad they got their happy ending and I can't wait to hear more about them in the future books.  I also enjoyed the little sneak peek into Reed's friend Marek.  His story sounds like it is going to be really fun!