suegaluska

suegaluska

The Hating Game: A Novel - Sally Thorne

I kept hearing great things about this story so I decided to give it a try.  Boy am I glad I did.  This author has a great career ahead of her if this book is any indication!

Lucy Hutton is the executive assistant of Helene Pascal, who is now the co-CEO of Bexley & Gamin after the two companies merged.

Joshua Templeman is the executive assistant to Richard Bexley, and a general pain in the butt to Lucy.

The two of them hate each other and find different ways to piss the other off by playing games.  But other times, it's as if they want to like each other, but won't.  These games were pretty funny and laugh out loud at times!

When a newly created position of COO is up for grabs, Lucy and Joshua both apply and the competition is on!  Suddenly, Lucy is seeing Joshua in a new light and things take a very interesting twist.

I really loved both of these characters and diving into what drives them.  I just adored the path they took to get to their happy ending....it was just perfect!  I really loved this book and can't wait to read more by this author.