suegaluska

suegaluska

Cuffed by His Charm: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel - Stacey Kennedy

This is the 4th book in the Dirty Little Secrets series and we finally get Gabe O'Keefes's story.  Gabe may be rich and likes his sex a little dirty (why else would you own a sex club?) but what most people don't know is that enjoys being a pub owner and serving beer, not the CEO to his huge company.  They might not also know that Gabe has been lusting after McKenna Archer, a bartender that work for him.  Since Kenna is an employee, she is hands off but when she ends up as the source for all the personal leaks of Gabe and his best friends to Gotcha! magazine, all bets are off.

Damn, you do not want to cross Gabe when he is not happy!

It quickly comes to light that Kenna's brother Evan is behind all the leaks and not Kenna, which leaves Gabe feeling a little guilty.  When Kenna realizes something is wrong regarding her brother, Gabe and his friends step in to help.  It was a twisty, turnie ride these two had to go on to find Evan and stop the leaks.  I really loved how Gabe helped Kenna even though he'd rather have her brother rot in hell for the things he did to him and his friends.  Overall, this was another great addition to this series with all your favorite alpha DC men back together.  I really liked how loyal Kenna was, especially to her brother, even if he didn't always deserve it.  And I really enjoyed the happy ending that Gabe and Kenna finally got!