Restrained Under His Duty (Dirty Little Secrets) - Stacey Kennedy

This is book 3 in the Dirty Little Secrets series and Ryder's story.  Ryder has been lusting after Hadley Winters for a long time but since he is her father's bodyguard, it has to be hands off.  Too bad Hadley doesn't see it that way.  She has tried anything and everything to be with Ryder.  While info regarding Ryder and his friends keeps getting leaked to the tabloid paper Gotcha!, the latest one is regarding Ryder and Hadley, and then a sexy photo of Hadley bound and gagged with two guys has been brought to light.  Ryder promises Hadley he will put a stop to this so it doesn't come to her father's attention but of course that means that they must spend more time together.  Ryder realizes that there is a bigger story underneath everything and is stepping up security for Hadley and her dad.  Just when Ryder thinks things are looking up....Bam....his world starts to unravel!  It takes Ryder's security team, his best friends and a leap of faith to fix his problem and get the one thing that he didn't realize meant so much to him before....Hadley.

I really loved this book.  Great characters and a great plot that kept taking me in a different direction than I though it was going to go.