Right Where We Belong (Silver Springs) - Brenda Novak

Savanna Gray's life is unraveling apart.  Her husband has been arrested for attacking three women and is currently in jail.  When Savanna starts to believe that her husband is actually guilty, she files for divorced and heads to Silver Springs, CA to live in the house her parents left her and her brother.
She knows the house needs a lot of work, but Savanna feels she can handle in.  As soon as Savanna arrives late at night with her two kids, she meets Gavin Turner, her next door neighbor, make that sexy next door neighbor.  Spark fly immediately, but Savanna knows she needs to keep her distance with everything going on in her personal life.  Funny how good intentions don't seem to work out.  Gavin finds himself coming to Savanna's aid any chance he can and the more time they spend together, the stronger their feelings are.

For once in his life, Gavin has found someone who really interests him.  Just when Gavin's life looks like it can't get any better, his past shows up to haunt him.  It takes a great leap of faith from both Savanna and Gavin to get to their happy ending, all while trying to deal with a few things from their past.  There is a little bit of suspense added to this story and I can admit that it kept me on the edge of my seat with my heart beating a mile a minute!  Overall, I LOVED this book.  Gavin was such the perfect guy for someone like Savanna, even with all that had happened in his past.  Savanna was such a strong heroine, especially with what was going on in her life.  Together these two just made each other better.  Read this book...you will not be sorry!