suegaluska

suegaluska

Blue Hollow Falls - Donna Kauffman

Oh, this story was so fun and such a great start to a new series!

Sunshine Meadow Aquarius Morrison Goodwin just recently lost her carefree, hippie like mother after a long illness. Sunny also just found out that the father she never knew left her an inheritance; she had a 10 year old half sister, Bailey; and a 72 year old stepmother, Addie. Sawyer Hartwell also got part of the inheritance but she hadn't met him yet and didn't know how they were related.

After leaving the courthouse, they made their way up to the old silk mill in Blue Hollow Falls, VA that Sunny was now part owner of where she instantly fell in love with the site. As they arrived, Sawyer walked out of the barn and Sunny lost her breath...this man was beyond gorgeous. I just loved Sunny's reaction to seeing Sawyer for the first time. Evidently, sparks were flying.

As Sunny tries to get to know her new family, she knows she cannot start anything with Sawyer, even after she finds out they are not related. She needs to be mindful of Bailey and what could possible hurt her. Plus, Sunny's life is in Washington, D.C., not Blue Hollow Falls, VA. As Sunny starts to spend more time with Sawyer, she realizes keeping things platonic isn't working out and they finally decide to take the next step! It was fun how everyone around them was pushing for it to happen and they were the stubborn ones! I just LOVED Seth's "talks" with Sawyer! ;)

I really enjoyed how Sunny finally got her happy ending along with a family that she always wanted. It was a great, emotional journey that I loved being a part of. I just adored Sunny and Sawyer as well as Bailey, Addie Stevie and Seth...and I can't wait for Seth's story!