suegaluska

suegaluska

Reclaim: A Recovered Innocence Novel - Beth Yarnall
Nolan Perry never seems to have things go smoothly in his life.  He's now working for Nash Security and Investigation as a PI, and actually liking it.  The newest pro-bono case from Fredom Project has been assigned to Nolan and he will be working with Lila Garcia, the lawyer also assigned to the case.  Together the two of them are trying to get Carla Ruiz freed from prison.  They feel that she was wrongly charged for the murder of her son.  Working together, side by side, Nolan and Lila have a strong attraction toward each other.  I just loved their unexplained chemistry.  I really enjoyed how in the beginning it seemed like Nolan was the one with some secrets, but it really ends up that Lila has the bigger secrets.  This story line was really enjoyable with all the information they were uncovering and it really kept me engrossed in the story.  By the end, you just couldn't help feeling hopeful for Nolan and Lila.  Overall, this was a really fun and sexy story, with very likable characters.