suegaluska

suegaluska

Sinful Longing (Sinful Nights) (Volume 3) - Lauren Blakely

This is the 3rd book in this series and it is Colin Sloan's story, the tattooed, bad boy of the family.  Colin is the youngest of the Sloan siblings.  While he was young when his father was murdered and his mother was convicted of the crime, Colin dealt with the fallout differently.  He ended up hanging with the wrong crowds and become an addict.  Now he's been sober for 8 years and longing for a relationship with Elle Mariano, instead of the casual friends-with-benefits thing they have going on.  Elle is worried with taking things to the next step with Colin because of her son Alex.  Alex's father had been an addict and ended up OD'ing.  Even though Colin is sober, Elle doesn't want to have her son around that possibility.

As Colin continues to insinuate himself into Elle's world, Elle decides to give Colin a chance.  There are a lot of differences between Colin and her dead husband.  I really enjoyed their time together.  Colin and Elle each brought out good things in each other.  They made each other realize that there was a lot more to life than what they were doing and their happy ending was great.

I am really enjoying the mystery of Colin's dad's murder and the addition of Marcus.  I can't wait to see where this ends up.  It's all just so crazy!