suegaluska

suegaluska

Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights Book 2) - Lauren Blakely

This is the second book in the Sinful Nights series.  I LOVED this book!  This story was about Ryan Sloan, Shannon Sloan's sister.  After the craziness of his past family life, Ryan craves control in his life.  Imagine his surprise when he sees this gorgeous blond outside of the police department, on his way to meet the detective working on his father's murder case.  Ryan is completely captivated and just has to meet his fantasy girl.  Sophie Winston was the geeky quiet girl who became a huge success and then she sold off her business.  Now Sophie spends her time being a philanthropist but she craves letting go of her control.

These two each possessed something the other desperately wanted.  The sexual chemistry between these two was off the charts!  I loved how Ryan brought out such emotions from Sophie and how she brought out a softer side of Ryan.

I really enjoyed the continuation of the mystery behind Ryan's dad's murder.  It was great having the detective the case turn out to be Sophie's brother!

I just adored this story and these two characters.  Their happy ever after was perfect for the two of them!  I loved Sophie's addiction to the fruity dresses!  Too cute!  Overall, another great story and I can't wait to see how this mystery is going to end!