suegaluska

suegaluska

Jackson's Trust (Fourth Down, #1) - Violet Duke
This is my first book I have read by Violet Duke and I must say I wish I had found her sooner!  This book is the first book in a new series called Fourth Down.

Jackson Gray works at DBC Sports Network as a sports analyst.  He has a natural ability with facts and numbers that makes him one of the best at his job.  Jackson does not do relationships because his life is complicated.  When the new sport reporter, Leila Hart gets hired, Jackson is intrigued.  During her introductions to the company, she is letting management think that she isn't too familiar with football, the sport Leila will be covering, but Jackson can tell that she is lying and he wants to know why.  This begins the game of cat and mouse.

I just loved this couple.  Jackson is a man who knows what he wants and goes after it.  The problem is Leila is just as strong willed as he is.  The banter back and forth between these two was wonderful.  I just loved how these two fit so well together.  The shocking discovery of both of their backgrounds was great.  I loved seeing two people come together who really do belong together.

Without giving anything away, I just want to say, I loved this story and its characters.  I can't wait to read another story from Ms. Duke.