suegaluska

suegaluska

Dirty Sexy Saint (Dirty Sexy Series Book 1) - Erika Wilde, Carly Phillips

What a fantastic story from these two authors! I could not put this book down. These characters were just great!

Samantha Jamieson comes from a family of wealth and is an only child. She has been raised to be the perfect daughter and perfect little wife...think Stepford wife. When she overhears her father talking to her boyfriend that once he marries Samantha, he will make him the CEO of the company, Samantha throws a fit. She was thinking of breaking up with Harrison, not every marrying him! When her father threatens to take away everything from her but the clothes on her back, Samantha doesn't care. She just wants out!

After ditching her car and cell phone so her dad can't track her, she calls a cab and tells the cab driver to take her to her favorite bar in Chicago. Soon they arrive at Kincaid's.

Samantha is having a great time ordering every drink on the menu with the dirtiest names and has gotten herself very drunk. She ends up being the last person in the bar and the bar's owner, Clay Kincaid wants to just put her in cab and send her home. She looks way to wealthy for his lifestyle. Soon Clay realizes that this woman has no money and no place to go so Saint Clay kicks in. The banter and flirting between these two was awesome! I loved the nickname Cupcake! Perfect! Clay decides to bring her to his apartment up above the bar. This scene was so funny! Let's just say Saint Clay is "trying" to be a saint and Samantha is trying everything in her power to make him the devil! ;)

Clay decides to give Samantha a chance and let's her work at the bar. He figures she won't last more than one night. Well she proves him wrong and the walls around his heart are starting to get some cracks in them.

The chemistry between these two was off the charts! I loved how two people with such different backgrounds fit together so well. I loved how he just seemed to know what Samantha needed. Quickly these two fell deeply in love with the other, without even knowing it.

Clay's backstory was a great twist. I just adored both of his brothers. I so can't wait to read Mason's story. Sounds like the perfect bad boy!

The final standoff at the end was perfect. As usual, I laughed out loud, swooned and cried during this story. Overall a great book and I look forward to the others in the series!