suegaluska

suegaluska

Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen) - Lisa Renee Jones
This is book 3 in the series The Secret Life of Amy Bensen. This is Chad's story. You finally get a look into the life of Chad, Amy's brother, and you find answers to many of the unanswered questions. This story starts where Chad is being held captive by Sheridan and a beautiful girl, Gia, comes down to where he is. Chad thinks they sent her down to seduce him and get him to talk. What he doesn't realize is that she is there to help him escape. I just loved Gia. What a great girl. She was funny, cute and sexy in her own way. I really enjoyed their journey. I loved how they both didn't trust each other but then slowly their guards started coming down. I really loved how the two of them were so interconnected...it made for a really great suspense.

I really enjoyed the interactions with all the characters. Half the time you didn't know who you could trust and who you couldn't! I LOVED the reunion with Amy (Lara). It was so sweet, wonderful, and full of emotions.

It was fun how they decided to take down the bad guys and very interesting how they hid the cylinder. You just can't help but want everyone to have a happy ending after what they had been through.