suegaluska

suegaluska

The Driven Series Boxed Set - Limited Edition (Books 1-4) - K. Bromberg
This box set includes all 4 books from the Driven series.

Book 1 : Driven
Let me start by saying I devoured this book. I was a little late to the party in reading it, but once I started I couldn't put it back down. This series has just consumed me. I have read the first two books in 3 days! I love the characters. Colton Donavon is gorgeous, dark haired and built like the sex god he is, but is flawed by demons from his past. I actually loved this about him. I love that on the outside he is perfect but on the inside is still a little boy. He is a race car driver for the Indy series. He goes through women as fast as his cars go. He uses them to dull the pain, until one day he meets Rylee (what a cool name....love it). Rylee is nothing like the women he uses for pleasure to hide the pain. She is intelligent, witty and a smart ass. She doesn't play into his playboy ways and lets him know it. This causes Colton to try even harder. He is not used to women telling him no. The story line of how they end up together is just priceless. Their times together is heartwarming and so full of emotions. I loved this story and would recommend it completely.

Book 2 : Fueled
It has been a long time since a series has just consumed me and my emotions so much. This second book in the Driven trilogy has just blown me away. By the time I finished Driven, I was already so invested in Colton and Rylee and their relationship that I just could not put down this book. I read it in 1 1/2 days. This book digs deeper into Colton and Rylee's pasts. She finally opens up to him about all of her demons hoping he would do the same. Colton ends up opening up a little, but not fully. As a couple their highs are really high and wonderful and their lows are rock bottom. I'm not sure if I'd have the strength to continue through it as they have. This book ended with another cliff hanger and I cannot wait for the third book to come out to see how this wonderful story line ends.

Book 3 : Crashed
I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was the perfect ending to a wonderful series. I laughed. I cried. I sighed. K. Bromberg will take you on a roller coaster of emotions with this last story but it is worth the ride. The happy ending was worth all of the heartache Colton and Rylee went through to get there.

Book 4 : Raced (Bonus of all three previous books told in Colton's POV
OMG! If you enjoyed the Driven series, then this is a MUST read! Be prepared to laugh, swoon and cry. This book made me fall in love with Colton even more. I LOVED IT!

It is a great companion to get a little bit more of an understanding from Colton's point of view. I just love the way his mind thinks sometimes!