suegaluska

suegaluska

Garrett - Sawyer Bennett

Wow! Who could have thought that Sawyer Bennett could take a sexy, womanizing hockey player and turn him into a man every woman dreams of? Enter Garrett Samuelson. This man likes to live each day to the fullest, whether it is playing hockey or spending time with a different woman every night....and then BAM.....enter Olivia Case. Yes, she is gorgeous and everything he wants for one night but the best part is she is not interested! Of course this makes Garrett try even harder. What Garrett doesn't know is that Olivia is dealing with a big health issue. While she would love to be a notch on Garrett's bedpost, she realizes that she cannot start anything up. After Garrett's relentless pursuit, Olivia decides to enjoy a night with Garrett before she has to begin her long journey to being healthy. After their night together Garrett realizes that Olivia is different and he doesn't want just one night with her, he wants many, maybe even forever. When Olivia refuses, Garrett again pursues her. Once he finds out about her health issues, he wants to be involved even more. I loved their story and the wonderful way Garrett was with Olivia. Everyone needs a special someone in their life like that. I loved their happy ending...it was perfect. I even really loved Olivia's boss, Stevie. He was a hoot! I didn't think Sawyer could top hockey player, Alex Crossman, but I was wrong. Garrett was just as sexy and perfect and Alex was!