suegaluska

suegaluska

If the Viscount Falls - Sabrina Jeffries
All I can say is WOW! What an awesome ending to such a wonderful series. Sabrina Jeffries turned up the heat a little in this story and all I can say is please, keep doing that! This story was about Dominick Manton and Jane Vernon. Dom and Jane were engaged 12 years ago but he tricked her into breaking it off because he lost his entire inheritance and he didn't want her to live in a way that she wasn't used to. Unfortunately, even after 12 years these two haven't moved on. Yes, she may be engaged to Edwin Barlow, the Earl of Blakeborough, but that doesn't mean she is happy. When Jane's cousin, Nancy goes missing, Jane seeks Dom's help in finding her. The story that Jane and Dom go through to find Nancy was wonderful. Lots of twists and turns. It was enjoyable watching these two having a hard time denying their feelings for each other. I just adored how they finally came together. They are both strong willed people who have a little stubborn streak in them that made the story even more enjoyable. Another wonderful story by such a gifted author.