suegaluska

suegaluska

Dare to Touch - Carly Phillips

Just when I think there is no way Carly Phillips' can write a better book than the one before, I am proven wrong again. Dare to Touch is about Olivia Dare and Dylan Rhodes. Olivia is a strong, hardworking member of the Miami Thunder's Execute Team. She puts all her passion into her work. Unfortunately for Dylan, who is the team's Travel Director, he would like some of that passion to come his way. Dylan finally decides to take matters into his own hands at Olivia's birthday party. He pulls her into the hallway, gives her one of the best kisses she has ever had, gives her her present and walks away. Dylan knows he wants a relationship with Olivia but he can tell that she tends to shy away from relationships. He is determined to break through her guarded walls and get through to her. Olivia's back story just broke my heart. On more than one occasion I found myself tearing up. Dylan's childhood was different, yet the same. How these two wounded hearts could find each other just made their relationship stronger. I loved their journey to their happy ending. It was sweet, sexy and emotional. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Olivia's sister Avery and cannot wait for her story. She seems like a hoot! I am really enjoying all these crazy Dare family members.